The whistleblowing system allows anyone to report any suspected fraud, violation of law, ethics and Company code of ethics carried out by the employee/s of the Company. Through this system, the Company guarantees the confidentiality of the reporter’s identity and protect the reporter.
The whistle blower from both internal and external parties can report allegations of violations through a whistle blowing system if the whistle blower considers that the formal channels for reporting this action are ineffective or dubious. Reporting can be done via email to email@example.com and the report will be followed up is a report that meets the following requirements:
- Reports submitted are related to corruption, fraud, theft, bribery, gratuities, conflicts of interest, violations of law and / or Company policies / procedures.
- Reports must be carried out in good faith and not a personal complaint on certain Company policies or based on ill will / defamation.
- The whistle blower must provide information of his / her identity to facilitate communication, consisting of at least, his / her name, and the telephone number / email so he / she can be contacted.
- The whistle blower must include evidence in the form of data, information or clear indications of the occurrence of violations so that the report can be followed up or traced.
Protection for the whistle blower includes guaranteeing:
- The confidentiality of the whistle blower’s identity and the contents of the report submitted.
- Protection against treatment that is detrimental to the whistle blower.
- Protection from the possibility of threats, intimidation, punishment or unpleasant actions from the party/s being reported.